:: WHY WE ARE BETTER ::
1) Q.Can I make any money?
Ans: Each day millions of dollars are poured into vending machines. Vending is a recession proof business! Vending covers a wide spectrum of business opportunities. Every day 7 out of 10 people will place dollars in Automatic Vending Business Machines. The amount of money you earn depends on how good or bad your location is. The good news is that if you choose a location for your breathalyzer machine that is not profitable you can simply relocate the machine to a more profitable spot. It's really that simple!
2) Q.Why is Breathalyzer Vending the best work from home business for me?
Ans: Simply put, our Breathalyzer vending machine sells itself. When located in a bar, night club, pool hall or any other high traffic area, people naturally gather around and give it a try. Its bright lights and quality sound system are part of the draw; the other part is the talking advertisements that draw patrons in.
3) Q.Why should I choose ALCO-BUDDY as my provider?
Ans: ALCO-BUDDY has the experience, the reputation and the success that you can rely on. We know what it takes to get your machines out there to make money and we know how it feels to be starting your own business. We take pride in the successes of our machines and the support and professionalism you will receive from ALCO-BUDDY is unmatched. We are willing to help you every step of the way to realize your dreams and we strive to create the best and most lasting business relationship.
4) Q. Is vending a small business?
Ans: Due to the nature of vending, it is considered a small business. You can deduct travel expenses used in your business; you can also deduct some of your home expenses and contribute to a retirement plan though your new small business. In fact, there are many tax saving advantages to owning a business including these reasons, so please check with your tax professional.
5) Q.Can I find good locations near me?
Ans: There are wonderful vending locations everywhere across the US! There are literally hundreds of locations right near your own home.
6) Q.Why is an ALCO-BUDDY Breathalyzer vending the best vending choice for me?
Ans: In most vending opportunities, there are too many headaches similar to traditional businesses, such as refilling machines with candy, soda, snacks, etc. If you're like most of our operators, you will probably not want deal with that nonsense. That's why ALCO-BUDDY Breathalyzer Vending is so easy; the only headache you will have is putting straws in and picking up your money. Not a bad headache to have!
7) Q. How much money can the bill storage area fit?
Ans: Each machine can fit up to 600 bills. This can equal $600-$1000 depending on the bills collected! Emptying your machine once per week is ideal to ensure there is room for more bills.
8) Q. Will I need a truck or a van for transportation?
Ans: No. All you need is a way to get to your machines. Your own car will work just fine.
9) Q.Do I need employees?
Ans: No. One person can handle the minimal duties of a route easily.
10) Q.How soon will I start making money?
Ans: As soon as you place your machine, the opportunity to earn starts!
11) Q.What Do I Do If I Need Parts or Service?
Ans: Our equipment is virtually trouble free and will require very little maintenance. However, nothing in life is ever perfect and that holds true for machinery as well. If you ever need assistance, we stand ready to assist you. Simply call us and we will take care of your needs promptly.
12) Q. Can I receive support after I get my machine?
Ans: Of course!
13) Q.How much do I have to pay the business owner where the machine(s) are located?
Ans: This is commonly known as commissions paid to the location. The business owner allows the machine in their establishment because they will receive a portion of the income that it generates. Generally, 25% of the profit can be negotiated to achieve the location, depending on the amount of traffic.
14) Q.How do I get started and how many machines do I need to purchase?
Ans: First you need to decide how much money you want to make. Then, we can help you decide how many machines to invest in. Remember, the more machines you have, the more money you will be earning. The only question is how much you want to make.
15) Q.How do I pay for my first machine(s)?
Ans: We accept many forms of payment. Payment includes PayPal, wire transfers, checks and money order.
16) Q.What is the liability risk of a coin/bill operated breathalyzer?
Ans: There is no liability for the following reasons:
1. There is a disclaimer on the machine 2. Test results are not recorded in the machine 3. In order for a breathalyzer test result to be valid in court, it would need to be given by a police officer or other agent of the government.
17) Q.How often should the ALCO-BUDDY be calibrated?
Ans: Every 2-3 months
18) Q.Are price discounts available for larger orders?
19) Q.Can I have an exclusive area near me?
Ans: Yes, depending on the quantity of machines ordered
20) Q.How much is shipping and packaging for each machine?
Ans: $50 per machine or less depending where your location is (for ground shipments)
21) Q.Will you provide a tracking number for the shipment?
22) Q.Is there a Warranty on the machine?
Ans: Yes. A 1 year warranty
23) Q.Are your bill acceptors guaranteed?
Ans: Yes. They are guaranteed for a year
24) Q.Is the cost per test adjustable?
Ans: Yes. You can charge between 1-4 dollars per test (The acceptor accepts $1,$5,$10,$20 bills for multiple tests)
25) Q.What is the accuracy of the machine?
Ans: The machines are within a +/- .01 range, due to environmental factors like wait time before and during tests, other substances in the breath, etc.
26) Q.What type of straws are used?
Ans: Any standard straws that can be purchased at a restaurant supply store or online
27) Q.How are straws dispensed?
Ans: One at a time
28) Q.How much power does the ALCO-BUDDY use?
Ans: Only 12 Volts; yes 12 Volts!
29) Q:Does the ALCO-BUDDY sit on a stand?
Ans: No, it is wall mounted but stands can be easily fabricated by you if needed
30) Q. Can I send suggestions in order to improve your machine or to give you new ideas?
Ans: Yes of course; They are surely welcomed
31) Q.Does ALCO-BUDDY Breathalyzer machine come with an instruction manual?
Ans: Yes; we’ll send it by email or with the machines
32) Q.Are the instructions easy to understand?
33) Q. Is the metal body of the machine resistant to bumps, cigarette burns, lighters or matches burns?
Ans: Yes, it is